Home Remedies for Radiant Skin: Oily Skin Care Routine
Lemon and Honey Cleanser: Mix lemon juice and honey for a natural cleanser. Lemon brightens, while honey soothes and moisturizes.
1. Cucumber Toner: Refresh your skin with cucumber slices or cucumber juice. Its astringent properties help control excess oil.
1. Aloe Vera Moisturizer: Apply fresh aloe vera gel as a lightweight moisturizer. It hydrates without adding greasiness to oily skin.
1. DIY Exfoliating Scrub: Combine sugar and a bit of olive oil for a DIY exfoliating scrub. Gently buff away dead skin cells for a radiant glow.
1. Egg White Mask: Beat an egg white and apply as a mask. It tightens pores and controls oil production for smoother skin.
1. Tea Tree Oil Spot Treatment: Dab a drop of tea tree oil on blemishes. Its antibacterial properties help treat acne on oily skin.
1. Yogurt and Oatmeal Mask: Mix yogurt and oatmeal for a calming mask. It soothes irritated skin and absorbs excess oil.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic: Dilute apple cider vinegar with water and use as a toner. It helps balance pH and control oiliness.
1. Green Tea Ice Cubes: Freeze green tea into ice cubes and rub on your face. It reduces inflammation and minimizes pores.
1. Papaya Enzyme Peel: Mash papaya for a natural enzyme peel. It exfoliates gently, promoting a brighter complexion.
Next: Oily Skin CAre Routine